torstai 6. marraskuuta 2014

Self-made Fluttershy



This was actually done a couple years back so it isn't actually new. I just went through a pile of memory cards to find these pictures.
I probably should have taken a few newer pictures and from different angles, but the thing is that I don't know where the darn thing is! No, I haven't lost it I just can't find it! Long story short, I moved some time ago so it's probably in some still unpacked moving box.  >_>
The wood material that I used probably has a fancy name, I unfortunately just can't give it to you. I found the material while I was doing a little dumpster diving in a recycling bin in our school's wood shop. I used a big and scary band saw to cut most of the shape but when it came to the twirl of the tail and mane I switched to figure saw in order to not cut my own fingers off and not to risk the mane/tail twirl splitting off  by the sheer force of the band saw. Acrylic paint and some regular markers were used for the coloring. The height of this particular Fluttershy is about 8 cm, the depth is 1,7 cm and the width from mane to tail about 11 cm.


***Update!

Found it!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti