keskiviikko 26. marraskuuta 2014

Pokémon Fusions

I haven't made a single post about Pokémon yet, but that is about to change right now!
My recent discovery of  Pokémon fusion art and this page http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/
That stuff is amazing~!
I haven't really drawn that much Pokémon since I was a kid. I think I can count my Poké-drawings within recent years with one hand! ;D That too is about to change right now! Obviously they aren't in the right scale, because of reasons.


The order I drew them was Dewlax-Snorgong-Kofflax-Snorfing-Primelax-Snorape-Gasish-Oddtly. The fusion between Snorlax and Dewgong was the first one that caught my eye while randomizing fusions. Dewgong's face is so freaking adorable and there was just something totally hilarious in switching Snorlax's sleepy face with other Pokémon's. So Snorlax became a theme of some sort. I threw an Oddish and Gastly fusions in there because there was still room on the paper and I had drawn enough Snorlaxes(?) for one day. I kept pressing the random-button until it gave me a smaller Pokémon and that happened to be Oddish, then I picked the roundest Pokémon I could think of, that wasn't a Pokéball look alike. My favorite out of these has to be Kofflax and Gasish (maybe because they are purple?). Oddish is already cute and I've always liked Gastly. What is there not to like in a ghost radish with stubby legs? Koffing's gas are poisonous, but I would imaging Kofflax to be a Pokémon who just likes to fart a lot and he would chuckle every time he lets out some wind. XD There is something about the creepy smile Kofflax makes and those smelly clouds that surround him. Imagine what the Pokédex would say Kofflax: the Passing Gas Pokémon! <_< maybe I wouldn't want a Kofflax on my team after all. 


To be continued....?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti