tiistai 1. maaliskuuta 2016

151.

I feel more like making a big smile

Little did I know, that I'd be getting much more than I bargained for when I walked into a toy store looking for something Star Wars to buy. I was about to leave the store after paying for my items, when the cashier asked if I play Pokémon. Hesitatingly I answered yes (because in my mind, I was wondering why the heck is she asking me that) and she handed over this most beautiful coupon I've ever seen in my life. A download code for a level 100 Mew. Thank you BR-Lelut!






For the entire way home to my 3DS I was sure the code wouldn't work, I can't have this sort of luck, but it did work! It actually worked! After nearly 20 years I got myself a legitimate Mew. Sure, I have used the glitch in Blue and Yellow version to get a Mew before (who hasn't?), but this is something else!!


Too bad that I still don't have the last badge in my Pokémon Y, so Mew won't actually obey me if I were to use it in a battle. Oh well, all I can do until then I stuff that cute little face full of Poké Puffs! X3


It's so damn cute!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti