tiistai 1. joulukuuta 2015

Ginga Custom pt.7

Has it really been 5 months since my last Ginga custom? Well, anyway, my poll for the next character to paint got zero votes, so that wasn't very helpful. Apparently it took me five months to decide on my own, which one out of the three I'd paint. In the end Heuler (or Hoiler, whatever you like to call him)  won, because of Henry the 3rd's nonexistent screentime, Buruge's inconsistent ear length and mainly because the last figure I painted happened to be Jerome. He and Heuler belong in the same group so it kinda made more sense. If I ever manage to get a hold on a similar Coonhound figures, I'll paint the two leftouts as well.

Please right click the images and open in a new tab for a larger view.


Starting point

Work in progress

Comparison

More...

Together with Jerome

3 kommenttia:

  1. Aahh I love your Ginga customs, they're looking awesome. Though my heart breaks always a little bit when I see anything Jerome related (only seen the anime) - his my favourite.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. ... I can't believe I've started making the "his/he's" mistake so often these days, I always used to wonder how the people managed to make that mistake :DDD.

      Poista
    2. ^_^ Thank you very much :3 Aww... there's no need to feel sad about Jerome, after all, he lives on in the manga! :)
      Heh, I wouldn't even have noticed that if you haven't pointed it out!

      Poista