torstai 17. joulukuuta 2015

The Force Awakens

It was pretty awesome.


I don't want to spoil anything for anybody, so, I'm not even going to talk about the movie! Episode VII is the first Star Wars movie I've seen in a theater since The Phantom Menace that came out in 1999. As a movie experience this one was very exciting! After watching the movie I'm feeling very optimistic about the future installments, but at the same time I'm kind of feeling empty inside. For a brief moment the wait was over, but now it feels like forever before we get Episode VIII.....


Oh well, there's now a whole load of new stuff to collect....!


1 kommentti:

  1. The Force Awakens was awesome.

    But.

    I've now heard they're gonna have a different director and a writer for each new Star Wars films so I'm once again feeling pretty anxious about them. Oh well, those two might also be awesome.

    VastaaPoista