lauantai 19. syyskuuta 2015

Flea market findings 3


Mushroom minions?

Finnish edition of Lewis Carroll's book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland illustrated by Tove Jansson. I have a faint memory that I may have seen parts of the Disney movie a long time ago, and already as a kid did it feel too trippy to the point that I was getting nauseous. I've stayed clear from anything Alice related since then.... until now. I'm halfway through the book and thus far, the Cheshire cat is the only thing I like about this book, besides the illustrations of course. Yeah, I don't care for the story really, I just wanted it for Tove's illustrations! <3


My first initial reaction to this was that this has to be a bootleg, but no, it still has a tag on its butt that reads Doraemon with copyright markings and a 7 - Eleven logo. After a little bit of google searching, I found this image with what looks to be a similar plush along with other characters from the series. Picture from: http://www.flickriver.com/photos/arjin/3871393216/


I wish this one could talk. I wanna know what it has been sitting on top of, because clearly it has been broken off something..... Something you can wear around your neck. First thing that comes to my mind would be one of those plastic,waterproof coin holders (or whatever these things are called) for some reason. Anyway, Gomamon was in a pretty rough shape at first glance, but after I removed the excess stuff and gave it a wash, it doesn't look too bad at all. ^_^


On Toad's butt it says Made for McDonald's 2013. I wonder why I bought these? 8D I don't even like Mario games that much....

 

These two Shaman King mini figures (originally surprise gifts from chocolate Easter eggs) and these 90's pacifier necklaces were in a box among other things, left out in the rain and it looked like it was about to be thrown in the trash. So, I "saved" them, the pacifiers for the nostalgia's sake and the shamankings just because of my "hey, that's anime! you can't throw that away!" -mentality (even if they aren't that pretty to look at).


Just because I want to repurpose/repaint it into something else. Don't know exactly what yet...


Total cost of all items: 3,00 €


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti