maanantai 14. syyskuuta 2015

Everything's Better with Dinosaurs

Front & back cover
Yes, this is about a sticker book. I'm not going to say much about this one, except that the concept in all its ridiculousness is freaking awesome! This sticker book is also, like the Velociraptor from my previous post, from the weekend cruise I was on a while ago. When I flipped through the pages and saw the cool images it withheld, I couldn't resist buying one.
Map of the world & example page

Background landscape

Jurassic Park III, anyone?

Various stickers & background

This whatchamacallit-Rex & Stegosaurus are my favorites

Battle armoured Woolly rhinoceros & Triceratops 

War painted, armoured Dinosaurs with guns mounted on their backs? This needs to be made into a movie. Seriously.
No? I guess I've to settle with watching Dino-Riders instead........

2 kommenttia:

  1. Omg that's brilliant!! Those dinosaurs are BADASS!! Where did you found these? XD

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yes they are!! X3
      I bought mine from the cruise ship, but I've seen these being sold at a regular Prisma as well. Go get one!! XD

      Poista