torstai 28. toukokuuta 2015

SW Easter egg unwrapping


Yeah, yeah, Easter was like forever ago, but I'm a Slowpoke, alright? Besides, I very recently happened to find a store that actually still sold their leftover chocolate Easter eggs on sale. So technically, this isn't old stuff, even if I did first come across these around Easter, and only now am I posting about it. :P

Vader and Yoda are, no doubt, the recognizable characters of the franchise, but I'm kinda disappointed they slapped them on the same page. I would rather have seen them appear on two separate eggs, one with black colored foil for Vader and green for Yoda. I don't think that orange color works very well with either of them. 

Oh, I get it! They have STARS on them because this is STAR Wars right? Well, I have seen the star pattern on other chocolate eggs as well, but as I do not know what those people are thinking who make decisions about this stuff, I guess it's a plausible reason. But I don't think so.

Not that it matters, but the grey container looks cooler. The mystery of what's inside lasts for a bit longer. With the semi-clear one, the disappointment is imminent.

Mini bouncing ball! For some reason, these things aren't as fun as they used to be, back when I was a kid.

These heads/helmet pen tops are my favorite gift to come out of these eggs. Unfortunately, they seem to be quite rare or I really didn't have any luck on my side while blindly picking the ones to buy. I wanted the Vader and clone trooper ones. U_U

Here are the various surprises I managed to collect during Easter and from the ones I bought just now. Bouncing balls, erasers and different kinds of pen tops. I would have liked that those images on the erasers would have been made into fridge magnets or some small badges instead. There's no real point having an eraser you don't want to use.

Other surprises were a magnet, a Domino game, a memory game and some stickers (Vader and C-3PO) I forgot to add in the shot.


Oh! and the chocolate? Well, it was good, but not great. Three stars out of five! ⋆⋆⋆/5


Finally, here is a video of an unwrapping:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti