sunnuntai 26. huhtikuuta 2015

Trading


Right now, I'm feeling a little under the weather, because of this nasty cold I've caught. Never minding that, here is a new post! I recently traded away some of my old toys I didn't want any more and in return I received this lovely bunch! New additions to my collections and a few miscellaneous stuff. 21 in total and why are over half of them Pokémon? Well, I can't even remember the last time I've bought anything Pokémon that wasn't a game. So, I have started to develop this crazy idea if you can't catch them all in the games, maybe you can at least own them all as figures? Of course, I'm just playing with that thought, but if that idea was carried through one would end up with 700+ figures lying around. Luckily, the pocket monster figures tend to be small, so maybe it wouldn't be too bad? :D So yeah, it was just a thought, so that's why I went a little Pokémon heavy. Moving on...

Chatot
This Chatot's head is so heavy it cannot stand on its own feet. In the previous picture you can notice that I managed to put Kyogre balancing on Chatot's tail, which was just enough to keep the bird falling flat on its face.

Kyogre, Weavile, Lotad, Wobbuffet 
There seems to be a piece missing on Kyogre's back and I have to question who's bright idea was it to put the copyright markings front and center on Lotad's lily pad?

Mime Jr., Piloswine, Mewtwo, Treecko, Munchlax

Jirachi, Roselia, Piplup
These damned things can't stand on their own.

Moomintroll, Hattifatteners, Snorkmaiden
Snorkmaiden is from 2000 and Moomin from 1992. The Hattifatteners don't have a year on them, but I'm guessing they are pretty new.

 Super Battle Droid, Donald Duck
I once walked passed an opportunity  to buy a similar Super Battle droid toy and regretted it later, but now I got it! Donald Duck? I simply had to get one to be a mascot for our new (used) car that happens to be red in color and has the license plate number 313, and sure enough the car started falling apart only a few days after it was purchased!

More dogs
New dog figures to be 'Ginga' customized. The Collie will probably end up as yet another Wilson and the other I haven't decided yet.

????
I have no freaking idea what this is. Well, duh! It's a puppy! But what I really want to know what series does it belong to and are there more puppies like this in different breeds?

*Update 20.05.15
Apparently this puppy is a part of an Alaskan Malamute family from Puppy in My Pocket - Enchanted valley series by MEG or something like that.

Mew, Clefairy, Mantine
This ones I didn't get in trade, that's why they don't appear in the picture at the top. I bought them at a flea market, and boy, wasn't a bargain! 0,20€ for the lot! The sole reason why I bought them was the Clefairy because I already own a Mew and Mantine like that from before. I have a vague memory of a Clefairy figure in my possession, but I'm not 100% sure. Besides, twenty cents for three figures that are in fairly good condition too, is nothing.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti