sunnuntai 12. huhtikuuta 2015

Just can't get enough


My SW purchases from last month, 18 pieces in total, bought in two sets. Got many new characters added to my collection. ♥♥♥

R2-D2, C-3PO x 2, Darth Vader and Stormtrooper stamps

Darth Maul and Jar Jar Binks candy containers. I'm sad to say that in this case, the Jar Jar one is actually better quality than the Maul one. I couldn't even bring myself to photograph it head on, because the cross-eyedness(?) is just so bad! An Anakin version probably exsist as well based on the picture on the side.

Republic Trooper, Darth Malgus, Darth Sidious and Darth Plagueis

Daultay Dofine, Han Solo and Darth Vader

General Grievous ♥ and Savage Opress ♥

Darth Vader's TIE Advanced starfighter comes complete with a mini Vader in the cockpit which was a surprise for me!

Darth Maul with speeder bank ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti