perjantai 23. syyskuuta 2016

Tsum Tsum

I never intended to buy a Tsum Tsum, mainly because I thought they only made characters out of Disney movies and I'm not that big of a Disney fan. Then I learned that Star Wars Tsum Tsum actually exist, which means I at least have to buy one of them, a certain red-black faced fellow..... and so I did. ^_^


Since Finland is such a backwater country that they don't sell any SW Tsums here (as far as I know) I had to order them from the UK. The Darth Maul Tsum Tsum was a must for me, but why not buy a another character for the same shipping cost? First, my gut instinct was to get Obi-Wan Kenobi, but I took one look at Qui-Gon Jinn's mean little eyes and I knew he was the one I needed to get. I suppose I have to get a Kenobi sooner or later, otherwise my "Duel of the Fates" is incomplete.

Three labels sewn into them. I hate those things.

I know I can only blame myself for not "researching" this stuff beforehand. When the duo finally arrived, I was a little disappointed over how small they were. I was expecting them to be closer to the size of a Guinea pig, but instead I got plushies in hamster size. I could have saved myself from the disappointment if I had bothered to convert the inches into centimeters, but I didn't. Boohoo for me.


And another thing I'm slightly annoyed of. It might not translate well into the pictures, but little plush Maul's face is a little uneven. Most of the stuffing has been packed on the other side, leaving the other half of the face somewhat flat. I've tried to shuffle the insides, but not much improvement has been made.


The last thing I'm annoyed about is that the price of these little thing's shipping cost was more than the total of the product themselves. That is bullsh*t. But hey, you want it? You got to pay for it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti