tiistai 16. elokuuta 2016

Jurassic Eggs: T.Rex & Stygimoloch


What can I say? I love skeletons and you are never too old to like dinosaurs! <3


There's a pamphlet with a picture and info about the dino, with assembly instruction on the other side. Sadly, we didn't get a feathered T.Rex like the Velociraptor was.

The T.Rex head was already assembled when I got it out of the egg.



Maybe it's just me, but the Stygimoloch's flat hands seem weird to me. It looks like it's clapping! :D


I'm a little disappointed that the T. Rex didn't come with a  rock pile to stand on. Without the platform, it looks so much smaller compared to the other two.


It's also a little sad that these skeletons aren't  in scale to one another,  although I do understand why. You can't fit anything in those narrow dino eggs, where the space is so limited.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti