perjantai 19. elokuuta 2016

Ginga Custom pt.10

What? Only part ten? It feels like I've painted a hundred of these already! Okay, maybe not that much, but this little Dachshund does bring the total number of dogs painted up to 14! Yay! I never imagined I could keep this up for this long!





I'm not that proud of this one. Now when I look at it, his underside is a little too yellow. Oliver had been sitting on my desk for quite some time, and I just wanted to hurry up and finish it. I didn't bother this time to watch the DVDs for any episodes Oliver appears in for reference. I lazily just checked the images on Ginga Wikia. I could again bitch about how inconsistent the anime is.... but I'm not going to do that!



I don't know why it's always John who ends up posing for the picture with the new arrival. <_<


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti