lauantai 29. elokuuta 2015

Old MLP Ads



 I was browsing through some old magazines before packing them away and came across these ads.
They aren't that many, so I scanned them in because I thought that maybe someone out there would be interested in checking these out. Of course, I forgot to check the exact year in which each magazine came out in, but generally these covers the 80's to early 90's. As per usual, please right click the images and open in a new tab for a larger view.





Now, this thing here, was a part of a contest in one of the magazines where you had to identify the toy line for each body part of this abomination. We obviously have My Little Pony here, and for the others I'd guess Bambi, Transformers and TMNTurtles maybe? and the remaining two.... I have no clue!


While on the topic of MLP, not too long ago I came across this MLP collection that was set on display at a racetrack I was visiting. The strange thing is that there was no information on who the owner was, but still, it was very nice to see a collection of this size live and my photos doesn't do it justice.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti