sunnuntai 17. syyskuuta 2017

Flea market findings 7

Bought during a longer time period and not in one go and from separate places.

Poor G1 My Little Pony named Sand Digger cost me only 0,50€. I don't think this one is salvageable, I've heard those pen marks are very hard to remove and this one has them all over.

Spirited Away No-Face/Kaonashi phone charm with one of the "Heads".  I think I'm remembering I paid 2€ for this. Aside from the movies, this is the first Studio Ghibli merchandise that I own.

These Mega Pokémon figures are still sold in stores, so someone got tired of it really quickly. I was lucky to find this Mega Absol for only 2€, while if I bought it new from a store it would cost about 12€.

Score! It is so rare to find any Dragon Ball Z figures for sale, so that's why I have to feel extra happy whenever I find such rarity. Vegeta, Trunks, Goku and Gohan all came in the same plastic bag with a 10€ price tag slapped on it. It bothers me a little how Gohan isn't quite the right scale compared to the rest of them. He should only reach up to Goku's shoulders and not stand as tall as him.

These ceramic dogs cost 0,80€ each and if I ever find the time again, I'll use them for my Ginga custom project.

This 1997 Kenner AT-AT pilot has been through tough times and cost me only 0,50€.

The small plastic bag Eevee, Buneary, Piplup and a Nendoroid I do not recognize all came in, cost only 0,50€! Fifty cents! This has to be the cheapest Nendoroid ever! Maybe it's one of them good bootlegs, I dunno. Probably missing a lot of additional parts as well. Who are you, pink nurse?

The odd bunch containing Grievous, super deformed Kenobi and a Lil' Chewbacca. I bought them separately and can't remember what I paid for each one.

Operetta, Gigi and Clawdeen cost together 3€, that's one euro for each doll! That's crazy cheap considering they have most of their clothes and no missing limbs. Although Gigi's hair looks and feels very dirty... I'm not complaining!

These mini horses are super tiny and cute! And I can't remember what they cost me. I'm thinking of repainting the two on the right.

 Yet another Chap Mei Dilophosaurus for the collection <3

 Can't say the paint job is that accurate on the foxes, but the pup and parent are cute nonetheless.

Bootleg Pokémons. Aside from Absol and Darkrai, I don't think the sculpting is that bad, mostly is just the paint job. Fennekin, Braixen and Sandshrew look pretty good! Poor Eevee has a slightly deformed head, otherwise it looks pretty okay too. Something went terribly wrong with Darkrai, I can't stop laughing! XD


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti