keskiviikko 28. kesäkuuta 2017

3rd year

just for fun, alright?

In hindsight, maybe it wasn't the greatest idea to start a blog during the midsummer celebrations. Anyhoo... Again, it has come the time to acknowledge the fact that this blog has turned 3 years old. Woot woot! Truth be told, I have forgotten what the actual date of this "birthday" is.... June 22 maybe? Well, it don't really matter, I'm late to this party anyway. Bad bad me. Z_Z


I coulda/shoulda/woulda have had this done by now, but yeeeah.... I was thinking about changing the header and background again, but what I've planned is going to take some time and I haven't even started yet. I'm planning to photograph some figures and toys and use them in the banner, but as it turns out, it's really freaking hard to choose which ones!

Here are the yearly stats I'd like to save for myself. Have a good day now.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti