maanantai 5. tammikuuta 2015

What did Santa bring you?

Happy New Year Everybody!

Here is a mandatory Christmas gift haul post just because I couldn't think of anything else to write about. 8D

I got......


  • 3 new additions to my Moomin mug collection


  • Moomin character guidebook
  • Star Wars Darth Vader themed breakfast set (plate, bowl, mug)
  • MLP: FiM Season one (with 5 "exclusive collectors cards")


The main reason why I'm even more inactive than usual.... if you can even tell.
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
  • Alien Isolation


The Holy Grail I mean Gentle Giant's 2011 Premier Guild Members Exclusive collectible Darth Maul mini bust (try saying that 5 times in a row)!!! <3 <3 <3



4 kommenttia:

  1. Mahtavia lahjoja! ♥ Varsinkin toi Nipsu-muki, en oo ees nähny tollasta!! OqO Sullakin on selvästi ollu melkosen herkullinen pelijoulu... Huhuhu. Uwu Pitäis itekin hommata toi Stick of truth, oon kuullu vaan hyvää siitä! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. ^_^ Joo tämä on se vanhempi Nipsu-muki jonka valmistus lopetettiin 2008, itse tykkään enemmän tästä vanhemmasta kuin siitä uudemmasta mintunvihreästä Nipsusta jota löytyy vielä kaupoista. Stick of Truth kannattaa ehdottomasti hankkia jos vain South Parkin huumori iskee :D Se kyllä tuli pienenä yllätyksenä että ilmeisesti EU versiota on vähän sensuroitu o_O (ja aivan turhaan IMO).

      Poista
  2. Uuu, nice presents! I really want that Sniff cup.

    Since you like Star Wars, do you possibly watch the new animated series Star Wars: Rebels? My boyfriend forces me to watch it with him although I don't really know anything or care too much about Star Wars :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It's a darn shame they stopped making this version of Sniff :C You can consider yourself lucky if you manage to find one below 50€! the prices for these things go for are ridiculous :O
      Awww, that sounds like fun! X'D At first I didn't care much for Star Wars either, but it grew on me. Unfortunately I haven't seen any Rebels episodes yet, I'd really want too tough! I understand you can only watch it on Disney Channel and well, I have no Disney Channel! >.< I suppose I have to watch it online somewhere, 'cause there probably won't be a DVD release for a while...

      Poista