tiistai 23. joulukuuta 2014

Snowflakes

Last year I came across this awesome site Anthony Herrera Designs.com where you can find these amazing designs for Star Wars themed paper snowflakes! How could one possibly resist to try this out? I sure couldn't! There were many characters and vehicles to choose from, but I settled with the Stormtrooper, Scout trooper, Yoda, Darth Vader and Boba Fett snowflakes. The end results do look fantastic, albeit they are a little fragile and your hands will be totally destroyed (at least mine were) after cutting these out! Still totally worth it! If you place the snowflakes in a window that has a light source nearby on the outside, you get this very decorative shadows as an added bonus! I didn't even think about the street light outside when I hung these up, the shadows were an unexpected surprise on a dark winter morning!



Like an annoying fangirl that I am, I was a little disappointed that my favorite character wasn't among Herrera's designs, but at least that gave me the excuse to try make my own Darth Maul inspired snowflakes! I don't think mine are nearly as good as Herrera's, but I tried! If nothing else, at least I made some pretty snowflakes even if you can't see Maul in them..... :'D
I broke it!






Bonus: a non SW-snowflake! Lordi logo!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti