maanantai 6. lokakuuta 2014

Lego Star Wars Sith Nightspeeder

A while a go, I couldn't believe my luck when I found this at s flea market. From where I was  standing I could only see the back of the box.  First thing that caught my eye was of course the Lego and Star wars  logos and when I took a closer look, that's when I saw them. Holy sh*t!

 



Lego minifigures of Asajj Ventress and Savage Opress (+ Anakin Skywalker)! I rushed over to the table where it was and picked it up. I rarely find anything Ventress or Opress related merchandise. For a moment, I was in heaven...... until I noticed what was written on the piece of tape "no figs, only spacecraft" (complete)". The disappointment was grave.


After a lot back and forth going about if I would still buy it or not. I decided to take a chance. I was a little skeptical, if the minifigs aren't there how could I be sure the whole speeder would be in there? And what do you know, I was right. During the unboxing you could tell right away that some parts were missing from the bike. "Complete" my ass.
The speeder was partially ready built in the box, but I broke it apart and rebuilt it (fortunately the manual was not missing! ) to get a clearer vision on how many parts it was actually missing. 16 pieces and 10 stickers.


Later, at a different market I found some bags of random Lego that I thought I could use as spare parts for the Nightspeeder. The colors and the blocks didn't perfectly match the ones I needed, but at least a little bit more "complete". No idea to which series the spare parts vehicles belong to, they kinda look like something out of Star Wars universe but I'm not sure. How the heck do you even research this stuff?



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti