maanantai 15. syyskuuta 2014

MLP mug

I accidentally stumbled upon an yard sale the other day. When I arrived some of the sellers were actually packing away their stuff. Against my better judgement I decided to have a quick look around despite I only had 2,60€ on me and there was not an ATM in sight in case I would have needed one. It is a horrible feeling going to a sale knowing you only have little cash in your wallet. You keep telling yourself  "please don't find anything" as you walk by a all the stuff. And what happens? Of course you find something you must have!

I found a generation 1 My Little Pony mug from 1986 with Moondancer and Cherries Jubilee on it, and the mug was in pretty good condition too! I was almost too afraid to ask the seller how much they wanted for it, there is no way the cash I had on me would be enough I told myself. To my surprise the seller only asked 1€ for it and I happily accepted that price. I walked away from that yard sale with a smile on my face.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti